Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Contact Lenses

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Contact Lenses

    Where is the best place to order-----and cheapest?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Contact Lenses

    Well I dunno if my prescription's still good but I go to the eye doctor over in Norton next to Taco Bell. I forgot how much they charged but they have good contacts.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Contact Lenses

    i used to go to valu vision over in kingsport, but got tired of the drive

    i go to the optometry group beside taco bell, i think it was 200 bucks for a years supply for me
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Contact Lenses

    I think it's usually around 25 for me each pair. I don't get a year supply at a time though. I go back when I need them. I need new contacts though. I should go get them next pay check before I go to graduation.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Contact Lenses

    Its like $200 and some change at Tri-Cities in Clintwood for a 12 month supply.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Contact Lenses

    My wife went to the vision center at Sam's Club and they gave her 4 pairs of 3 different types so she could try them and see which she liked best and didn't charge her for the samples only the ones she ordered and she got a great price on them as well. Her whole family gets there eyewear and contacts there, the one in Lexington is the one the go to it has a really good vision center.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •